How to Wear it:
• This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that's as warm as down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it's thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
Where to Wear it:
• Multisport, Casual , Backcountry Skiing, Climbing, Snowsports, Traveling, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Mountaineering,fishing
US XS : Length - 22.60" Chest- 38.51" Waist- 34.58" Sleeve length- 16.11"
US S : Length - 23.58" Chest- 40.09" Waist- 36.16" Sleeve length- 17.49"
US M : Length - 23.97" Chest- 42.05" Waist- 38.12" Sleeve length- 18.08"
US L : Length -24.76" Chest- 45.59" Waist- 41.66" Sleeve length- 19.26"
US XL : Length - 25.35" Chest- 49.13" Waist- 45.20" Sleeve length- 21.81"
US 2XL: Length - 25.35" Chest- 53.06" Waist- 49.13" Sleeve length- 23.38"
US 3XL: Length - 26.53" Chest- 56.99" Waist- 53.06" Sleeve length- 25.15"
• Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent,No fabric softener.Squeeze out excess water gently,don't wing , shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage the fabric.
• Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you cann't feel any clumps of down.Excessive heat might damage down oils.
• Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing.Don't store your jacket in a stuff sac.
Lightweight & Warm ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
Attached hood, Zip opening, Side zip pockets & Inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, etc.
Water-repellent coating; Stretch tap inside the cuffs and hem, best for wind protection
Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for tourists
Hand wash cold & dry cleaning &don't twist dry. Please read the SIZE CHART we provide in the description