This awesome EDC knife (every day carry) says two things about the person wearing it.
1. That dude is toting an awesome pocket knife with clip and screwdriver attachment. He's obviously got style and class.
2. The partially serrated edge on that 3+ inch blade means business. This is the guy we need to hide behind when SHTF!
Whether you're looking for a survival knife, multitool, a tactical folding knife, protection, or something you can use every day, then you've found your Huckleberry.
Here are the stats on this little beast.
- Total Open Length and weight - 7 1/2 inches long and .3 pounds or 150 grams
- 4 1/4 inch handle - Meaning that when the locked blade is closed, this can easily fit in your pocket.
- 3 3/8 inch partially serrated blade - Large enough to cut through tree limbs, small enough to be agile.
- Screwdriver - 1/4 in bit driver with two Flathead and two Phillips attachments, allowing this to be a real multipurpose tool with magnetic bit storage.
- Blade Features - 1 inch wide, a thickness of 1/10 inches, and a hardness of 58 HRC.
- Handle Features - Titanium coating, easily breaks glass. Comes with clip and bottle opener.
We have already sold out on our website, the only place left to get them is on Amazon.
Grab your Survival Folding Knife before we run out!
This SURVIVAL KNIFE has a 3 3/8 inch blade
PARTIALLY SERRATED EDGE for slicing and cutting
MULTITOOL function includes Flathead screwdriver, Phillips, and bottle opener
POCKET KNIFE is 4 inches when closed with a 1/4 inch hex drive
KNIFE CLIP - for travel, camping, hunting, fishing, or as your EDC