YUEDGE Universal Ice Gripper 18 Teeth Crampons Stainless Steel Anti-Slip Traction Cleats
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- 18 stainless-steel teeth with welding technology.
- Easy to put on and take off, easy to adjust the degree of tightness, comfortable and stays in place.
- Velcro Strap over-shoe keeps the cleats solidly attached to footwear. Walk with confidence on any terrain:
snow, ice, mud, sand, and wet grass.
- Hinged plate fits for the sole of the boot, these spikes can dig into all types of terrain: ice, snow, wet rocks, concrete.
- Small size, it can be put into a small storage bag.
Product categories:non-slip shoe covers/crampons
Material:stainless steel and silicone
- M (US Shoe Size Men<7, Women<8)
- L (US Shoe Size Men=7-11, Women=8-12)
- XL (US Shoe Size Men=10-12.5, Women=11-13.5)
1 * Pair of Crampons
1 * Pair of Velcro Straps
1 * Carry Bag
- This product does NOT include the shoe/boots, the pictures are only to show
more item details for your reference.
HIGH QUALITY MANGANESE STEEL TEETH - With 12 high-strength manganese steel teeth. High strength steel spike and chain system provides excellent traction on a variety of icy surfaces. Strategic placement of spikes ensures equal distribution of weight for long-lasting comfort and durability.
EASY TO WEAR AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE - Easy putting on and taking off, easy to adjust the degree of tightness,comfortable. This Ice Cleats Contain Two Velcro Straps over-shoe keep device secure on footwear, walk with confidence on any terrain,snow, ice, mud sand, and wet grass.
FLEXIBLE AND POCKET SIZE - Flexible, suitable for different shoe size and fit most foot wear: sneakers, boots, casual and dress shoes. Portable, light weight, can put it in a small storage bag.
REDUCE INJURY - Reduce the risk of injury from slips and falls when walk on ice, snow, mud and wet grass or other poor conditions.
MULTIPLE USES - Suitable not only for outdoor ice and snow, but also for the city to use during the snowy weather, particularly suitable for the elder and children.